LotGD Dragonprime Edition 1.1.2

Versions of LotGD will be put here for download
Kizaing
Site Admin

LotGD Dragonprime Edition 1.1.2

Post by Kizaing »

This is the latest version of the core game available from the old Dragonprime.

Requirements: PHP 5, MySQL

Note: Before installation import lotgd.sql from lotgddb.zip into a new database. This will create the necessary structure for a successful installation.
Attachments
lotgddb.zip
(4.21 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
lotgd-1-1-2-dragonprime-e.zip
(936.21 KiB) Downloaded 39 times

Kefka

Re: LotGD Dragonprime Edition 1.1.2

Post by Kefka »

I got in touch with my friend DaveS, and he told me he still has copies of his old modules. Do you want me to put him in touch with you?

Kizaing
Site Admin

Post by Kizaing »

Oh! Yes please that would be wonderful

rjwboys

Post by rjwboys »

so i downloaded both files, ran the sql file and it made all the tables, run though the install, everything seems to be ok and it even "said" that it made the user
but when i login it doesn't recognized me, i checked the database and there is no users in the accounts table .... im useing php 5.6, apache2, mariadb

Kizaing
Site Admin

Post by Kizaing »

Interesting... I just redid the steps myself to test it, and it worked, I was able to log in after the install. Although the only difference is I'm running Nginx vs Apache. If you'd like I can upload a filled database with a default login that you can change later

rjwboys

Post by rjwboys »

well im going to try again useing nginx and mysql instead of apache2 and mariadb

Kizaing
Site Admin

Post by Kizaing »

Nginx is definitely the way to go, but you can probably stick with MariaDB. Let me know how it works!

rjwboys

Post by rjwboys »

so i had the same issue with it creating the user so i made mysql log all things and got the sql it was useing and found out that mysql was giveing an error of

Code: Select all

Field 'specialty' doesn't have a default value
seems mysql was too strict and was told to run

sudo mysql -r

SET GLOBAL sql_mode=''
after that everything worked

Kizaing
Site Admin

Post by Kizaing »

Glad to hear it! I'm happy you have it working now

rjwboys

Post by rjwboys »

lol new strange thing, Races and Specialties are saying there not installed even though
they show they are installed in module manager (seems all modules were not being put into module_hooks)

edit 1

did some looking and pulled up the log that i have for mysql requests and i see this is requested

REPLACE INTO lotgd_module_hooks (modulename,location,function,whenactive,priority) VALUES ('peerpressure','battle-defeat','peerpressure_dohook','','50')
but if i look in module_hooks it is empty

i tryed running that commmand in phpmyadmin under sql and i get this

SQL query:

REPLACE INTO lotgd_module_hooks (modulename,location,function,whenactive,priority) VALUES ('peerpressure','battle-defeat','peerpressure_dohook','','50')

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'function,whenactive,priority) VALUES ('peerpressure','battle-defeat','peerpressu' at line 1
i see on phpmyadmin the ,function, part is purple and the rest is black so i make it

REPLACE INTO lotgd_module_hooks (modulename,location,`function`,whenactive,priority) VALUES ('peerpressure','battle-defeat','peerpressure_dohook','','50')
and it inserts ... great guess i have to do it with every module time to use grep

edit 2

ok i think i fixed it for good, changed lib/modules.php Line 984

from

$sql = "REPLACE INTO " . db_prefix("module_hooks") . " (modulename,location,function,whenactive,priority) VALUES ('$mostrecentmodule','".addslashes($hookname)."','".addslashes($functioncall)."','".addslashes($whenactive)."','".addslashes($priority)."')";
to

$sql = "REPLACE INTO " . db_prefix("module_hooks") . " (modulename,location,`function`,whenactive,priority) VALUES ('$mostrecentmodule','".addslashes($hookname)."','".addslashes($functioncall)."','".addslashes($whenactive)."','".addslashes($priority)."')";
it seems function is a special word with mysql